What can I expect on the night?
- Drink five third pints of delicious beer.
- Listen to Saul from Beer Hatch provide a guided tasting.
- Enjoy a friendly quiz about the beer and win prizes!
Wednesday 13th December from 7:00pm.
Event ends approx. 21:30.
The Malt and Mardle micropub, located on Magdalen Street in Norwich, UK.
Tickets are just £12 per person.
How do I book?
Simply add a ticket for this event to your basket and checkout. Once you have done so, your name will be added to our list. On the night, simply tell us your name plus show us your email confirming your ticket purchase. We’ll then show you to your seat and kick the event off at 7pm!
Is there anything else I should know?
- Our Blind Tasting nights are private events with limited availability.
- You may be required to share a table with fellow event attendees. If you plan to attend as a group, we recommend either booking your tickets together or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of the event to notify us you would like to sit together.
- Booking as soon as possible is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.